Sunday, August 10, 2014

Spencer Beach

Nate had Saturday off, so we woke up and decided it might be a good idea to hit the beach and enjoy the weather. It was a beautiful day after all the storms we have had.

We left Waimea and headed for Spencer Beach, which is about 20-30 minutes away. It was my first time at the ocean, and I LOVED IT!!!!!! Here is our day…












After the beach, we hit up the Hawaiian Style Cafe. I'll let the pictures do the talking, but let me add this….. HOLY HUGE PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!







We had such a fun day. That night we were able to go the farm manager's house for a party. We made homemade pizza, I brought a layered salad, and the other family brought the BEST homemade breadsticks I have ever had. I guess you could say we got tuckered out. Play hard, nap hard!


Looking forward to the adventures that are ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful day. Delightful opportunity to explore the island, meet new people and enjoy the tropical paradise.

    ReplyDelete