Friday, April 23, 2010

WE'RE HERE!

okay everyone. *sigh* we're alive. after a FOREVER flight with lots of coke and dramamine, we made it here! it's been so amazing! today (aka friday) we went to the kings palace, saw an emerald buddha, rode in a tuk tuk, got stuck in traffic for 4 hours, took a boat ride on a canal, and stopped in a mall for two seconds to buy kelsey a new shirt. (we'll explain THAT story later.) :) all is well here, and it's absolutely gorgeous. definitely jungle over here! no one needs to worry, because we are being more than taken care of. the thai hopitality is amazing. something america needs to adopt. :) it's been great finally meeting the members that josh loved so much. it's really touching. they are so great. it's like family away from family. i want to adopt them all. it's definitely a different world over here! just know that we are safe, some of us sufferring from a little motion sickness/nausea (the plane ride was wicked. i still feel turbulance!), but it's been an amazing experience so far!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you guys are having so much fun! Can't wait to hear the story behind kelsey needing a new shirt! I kind of tear up a little, I bet the people are so amazing! I bet Josh is right there with you guys! Be safe, love you guys!

    ReplyDelete