so i've been thinking a lot lately about what i want to do before i "kick the bucket." this entire life we are given is like a clean whiteboard waiting to be drawn on. mine, of couse, would be every SINGLE color..and bright at that. soo..that's what kind of life i want to have. a coloful one. here is a good start to my bucket list, which is always 'in the process of.'
-travel to thailand
-serve a mission
-touch the ocean
-find a starfish
-go to a MLB game
-go to hershey, pennsylvania
-see a lighthouse
-see an infinite amount of shooting stars
-learn to ride a motorbike (yes..yes..i know)
there will be more to come...eventually...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Kay! I like your blog! And I love your bucket list! I'm so excited for you guys to go to Thailand, it will be so amazing! Serving a mission would be so much fun too, you will be a great missionary! Oh and I heard the whole town of Hershey, Pennsylvania smells like chocolate, I think we should go to it what to you say eh? Oh and sorry I keep meaning to text you to watch Josh's video and I keep forgetting! But I will text you here shortly! Loves♥
ReplyDelete