skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Price Family
living life one adventure at a time
Menu
Home
About Us
Our Story
All Things Paisley
What We Believe
What's Cookin'?
Monday, August 25, 2014
A Drive to Kona
We have our own place now, so Nate and I drove to Kona to get some things from Costco & Walmart. We had fun getting "lost" and sightseeing. There's so much here! I love it! (Also, I'm blogging from my phone, so hopefully the pictures upload okay.)
(My new dress!)
1 comment:
Laurel
August 25, 2014 at 5:13 PM
Lovely!!!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kayla Price
I am the momma to a bug, wife to a Natertot, and lover of baking & crafts.
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
February 2018 (1)
January 2016 (1)
August 2015 (1)
July 2015 (2)
June 2015 (3)
April 2015 (2)
March 2015 (1)
February 2015 (1)
November 2014 (1)
October 2014 (6)
September 2014 (24)
August 2014 (8)
June 2014 (1)
March 2014 (1)
January 2014 (1)
May 2013 (1)
August 2012 (1)
July 2012 (1)
March 2012 (1)
February 2012 (1)
December 2011 (2)
November 2011 (7)
October 2011 (1)
August 2011 (1)
July 2011 (1)
April 2011 (1)
March 2011 (1)
February 2011 (3)
January 2011 (1)
December 2010 (4)
November 2010 (3)
October 2010 (3)
September 2010 (3)
August 2010 (1)
July 2010 (6)
May 2010 (1)
April 2010 (1)
March 2010 (2)
February 2010 (4)
Popular Posts
Grandma's Banana Bread
My FAVORITE banana bread. I always like making mini loaves. Maybe it's because they cook faster, and they are easier to take on the go....
Laupahoehoe & Things
I'm a little late posting about our weekend, but better late than never. Right? These videos and pictures I wanted to share and keep on ...
hello summer vacation!
well the time has officially come! yet another semester has come and gone, and it's crazy to think how fast the time has flown! i just f...
Potato Cheese Soup
I love the comfort of a good bowl of soup in the winter. Lies...I make this in the summer, too. I just like it that much! Cover and cook...
Chicken and Tortilla Chip Casserole
1 can cream of chicken soup 1 cup sour cream 1 pkg. taco seasoning 3 cups cooked chicken, cut up, or can used canned chicken 1 cu...
Avalanche
There's something I've been working on for quite some time. I'm usually hesitant to be super open on this kind of platform, but ...
how'd we meet? via gods plan, that's how.
you better be in the mood for a good, long read! :) everyone heard/read my FANTASTIC engagement story (isn't he cute?), but have fa...
Miss Kay's Pancakes
Are you a Duck Dynasty lover? Nate & I enjoy that show so much. Here is a recipe for Miss Kay's pancakes from her new cookbook! 1 ...
Egg Cake (German Pancakes)
A breakfast staple around our house, most likely because we usually have all the ingredients on hand. I like to eat them plain, but you can...
The Honokaa Ward
I have been so impressed with our new ward. It has been a great blessing to us, and I really look forward to attending each week. They are a...
Labels
birthday
(1)
church
(7)
general conference
(2)
hawaii
(12)
hilo
(3)
lds
(7)
marriage
(1)
motherhood
(2)
paisley
(5)
recipes
(15)
waipio
(1)
weekend fun
(6)
Lovely!!!!!
ReplyDelete